Sunday, September 16, 2007

scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef

Hey all (Cindy again). I thought I'd let you know that Tracy is out on a boat for 3 days scuba diving on the great barrier reef (with a planned night time dive). So we won't hear from her for a few more days.
Since she is, after all, a science teacher, I thought we could all entertain ourselves with the following links. Have fun!

virtual tour of Tracy's dive experience.
dive trip itinerary.
learn about the great barrier reef.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy,
Finally made it to your blog. Sounds like great adventures! I am on my way to Norway for 10 days. Navy stuff. Not as much fun as you are having. Are you going to get to see Ayers Rock! I would love to be there.

Take care and I will try and stay in touch.

John:cabco3@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Great links, Cindy. Those beds and the food spread/saloon will seen like the Ritz. Can't wait to see pics of the Great Barrier Reef.