Sunday, September 2, 2007

Rainforest

Today I tried to get work and found out that because I am over forty I cannot get a working Visa. Hmmm They don't know I can out work any 20 year old. Shit this has put a stymie in my plans. Well plan B I guess. I don't know what that is but I will make one up. Went to the rainforest today. Interesting environment. It is rob Peter to pay Paul all over the place. This plant lives off this plant which gives to this plant that feeds that animal which then poops to feed that plant that ferments to feed that bird which transfers that seed to that area where this plant can grow; WOW. And EVERYTHING is poisonous. DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING! I felt like I was three and entering the toy store. Heard some cool bird sounds and saw some cool birds. Wouldn't want to live in a rainforest with my propensity to touch things. I wouldn't last an hour! Well I'm off. Miss you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too old?!?!? Oh, my... that's just not right. I'm sure you'll figure out something - you're very resourceful! Have fun and keep posting - it's great to hear from you! I sent the blog link out to some other folks who said they wanted to keep tabs on you. I'm not sure if they'll leave comments or not, but you can be sure they're reading what you write! Later, darlin'...!

Anonymous said...

Lie about your age. It's been going on for years all over the planet!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You can always barter your way around the world! I'm sure your many talents will come in handy and you probably don't need a working Visa for that!?! - bev