Thursday, July 26, 2007

At the courthouse in preparation for the trip.

I was at the courthouse today talking with a woman named Tiffany I have been in contact with about my property taxes. I introduced myself and we did some business and she left for a minute. When she left another woman behind the counter named Linda asked if I was the one that would be gone for a year. She was so interested that she asked where I was going and then told me that she would love to travel but probably would not get to, then she asked if I would send her a post card from some of the places I would visit. I was choked up. It is so much fun to talk with people about their dreams and what they would love to do. Like I said, this trip has been more emotional than I thought and I haven't even left.

No comments: